Yes, you can!
For most courses, you can pause your access at any time, and then reactivate once you are ready to continue.
Navigate to My account page.
For subscription courses:
When the subscription has been paused for 7 days or longer, you can see a similar button that says "Reactivate". This will reactivate your course access again.
For other online courses:
- Pausing the subscription does not change your renewal dates. Instead, the pause will give you a credit that applies to your next invoice. Also, a paused subscription will renew into a new period, just like an active one, but without charges.
- Pausing is not the same as canceling. A paused subscription will automatically resume after 60 days and you will continue to be charged again.
- Pausing your subscription will take effect immediately.
- The minimum duration of a pause is 7 days. After this you will be able to reactivate the subscription at any moment.
- After reactivating the paused subscription, you will not be able to pause again before 7 days later. Use your pauses wisely!
- While the subscription is paused, no charges will be made to your credit card.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY CHARGES WHEN I PAUSE AND REACTIVATE THE SUBSCRIPTION?
The pause will give you a credit that applies to your next invoice. If you pause your subscription for a week, you will be charged for the next period, minus the value for the paused week (about 1/4 of the monthly fee) on the next renewal.
If you decide to cancel your subscription, this credit will remain in your account balance in our system and will be deducted on your next purchase. We do not refund the credit from the paused period.
I DON'T SEE AN OPTION TO PAUSE MY SUBSCRIPTION. WHAT DO I DO?
Not all courses have the option to be paused. However, you can reach out to the administration and ask for an exception.
If your licence period has ended, you can sign up for a new course here or request the course to be renewed and invoiced.